Flooring Territory Sales Jobs with the Industry’s Highest Commission!
JOIN 1 DAY® AND EARN THE HIGHEST COMMISSION IN THE INDUSTRY – UP TO 45% FROM SALES!
At 1 DAY® Refinishing, we are expanding our team and looking for talented Territory Flooring Sales Reps to join us in major cities across the USA, Canada, Australia, and the UK. Here are compelling reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Industry-leading commission (up to 45% from sales)
- Consistent Flow of Leads (homeowners who are actively seeking refinishing services)
- Proven Step-by-Step Sales Model (close 25%+ of the leads you receive)
- Simple Service to Sell with Quick Turnaround
Join 1 DAY® High-Earning Sales Team
1 DAY® Refinishing is currently seeking talented, self-motivated, and detail-oriented sales professionals with a minimum of 2 years of sales experience in Flooring / Floor Refinishing or Home building / Remodeling industry with a focus on flooring installation
Our Territory Sales Representatives enjoy impressive monthly commissions, ranging between $9,300 and $12,640 per month, with potential for even higher earnings! On average, our sales reps earn a competitive 45% commission from their sales. With our nationwide website generating a consistent flow of qualified leads, converting them into sales becomes easier by following our proven sales system.
See Our Sales Commission Terms Below:
Earnings. How Much Can I make?
Based on our 2022 reports, our sales representatives are achieving remarkable monthly incomes ranging from $9,300 to $12,640. In fact, our top-performing sales reps are earning over $14,930 per month! This demonstrates the potential for significant earnings in our sales positions. Join our team and tap into this lucrative opportunity to maximize your income while showcasing your sales expertise.
Our Commission Structure
Am I qualified? Can I become a 1 DAY® Territorial Sales Represenetative?
This sales job opportunity is ideal for individuals with at least 2 years of sales experience in the flooring or home remodeling/skilled trade industry. However, we also consider motivated individuals without prior sales experience, as long as they demonstrate high motivation and quick learning abilities. Candidates with a business mindset or background as floor refinishers or floor sanders are also encouraged to apply, and their suitability will be evaluated accordingly.
- Sales skills and experience
- Flooring industry experience (ideal) or skilled trade/remodeling experience
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation vehicle
- Laser measure tool
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a quick learner (we provide full training on our system, model, sales techniques, and refinishing 101 for those new to the industry)
- Be self-organized and self-motivated
- Be a performer, a doer, and result-oriented, focusing on outcomes rather than just the process
That’s it! We provide comprehensive training, ongoing support, qualified leads, and our proven step-by-step sales model. This job eliminates about 80% of the tasks typically required in other sales positions, allowing you to focus your time and energy on talking to clients, closing more jobs, and increasing your earnings. It’s a refreshing approach to sales that not only requires less effort and time from you, but also offers the potential to earn 2-3 times more than similar positions.
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM BELOW: